POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mushrooms again (~58.4k) : Re: Mushrooms again (~58.4k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mushrooms again (~58.4k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 29 Dec 1999 17:53:28
Message: <386A8EB9.B40EF29D@faricy.net>
> That isn't MegaPOV specific, the dda_traversal warning.  Not as common a
> thing to see as it used to be in earlier versions of POV-Ray.  I usually
> encountered the problem with height fields when another object was being
> intersected with them somehow.

I believe I encountered this message rendering the phalanx scene. The grass
height fields caused the error to scroll down and fill up the message window
after which the computer crashed. Rotating the grass a degree or two fixed it.

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>
 |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>